The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wonder what happens when BLM tears down all the statues and refuses to recognize Columbus, and the past presidents for being racist, they show up for work and their boss tells them “ no more paid holidays for Columbus Day or president day, we can’t say “ merry Christmas anymore for fear of offending someone so that holiday is a working day also . Lol 😄😄😂

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wonder what happens when BLM tears down all the statues and refuses to recognize Columbus, and the past presidents for being racist, they show up for work and their boss tells them “ no more paid holidays for Columbus Day or president day, we can’t say “ merry Christmas anymore for fear of offending someone so that holiday is a working day also . Lol 😄😄😂
They could replace them with national holidays honoring more black people. The only one we have is MLK day and I'm sure they find only one unacceptable. They might accept Christmas if they can brainwash everyone to believe Jesus was really a black man.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They could replace them with national holidays honoring more black people. The only one we have is MLK day and I'm sure they find only one unacceptable. They might accept Christmas if they can brainwash everyone to believe Jesus was really a black man.
June 19th will be one.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
How come African Americans get a whole month to celebrate when all other races get one day. I am offended and I call for equal treatment. Lets be fair.

lets start by getting rid of things like Miss Black America, unless we have Miss White, Miss Indian, Miss American Asian, etc... Black artist awards and such. In my mind this divides the county now there is a movement for equal treatment.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
...I just watched a vid of these dummies trying to pull a statue down....looks like they had 8 ropes tied to it...4 on the left...4 on the right....I could hear a count down to start pulling....at "PULL"...they ALL started pulling against eachother LOL...not the statue...IDIOTS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts