The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with these rifles? I've called some shops that i pass by and no one has any in stock. I'm looking at a brand new 7mm-08 that i can get for half off. My initial plan was to get a Kimber Hunter but this savage appears to be very comparable and half the price. Thanks

·
Registered
688 Posts
I handled one this year but didn't shoot it. A friend of mine has one in 6.5 Creedmore and brought it to deer camp. It was the first savage that I've looked at that I liked and I liked it a lot. It's very lightweight and seems well built. He showed me some pictures of 200 yard groups he was consistently shooting with it also and they would be very respectable 100 yard groups. With cheap factory ammo. If I could get one for half off, I'd buy two.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Scoop it up and don't think twice. My model 14 American Classic in 250 savage is the most accurate gun I own and the accutrigger is fantastic. If your not gonna buy it pm me and tell me how too. I'm dead serious.

·
Super Moderator
4,596 Posts
I have a 16 in 204 Ruger and love it.If that gun is half off it's the price of an Axis.You could buy it and sell it for more than you paid.I would have already bought it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts