The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday's weather looks pretty good, but I'm afraid that with the amount of rain we're scheduled to get tonight and tomorrow in McKean county, it's going to be tough fishing for the kids. I checked the Kinzua tonight and it was nearly unfishable already. With up to another 1.25" of rain in the forecast, the kids I was supposed to take may have to wait until next Saturday.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
The streams are rolling here this morning in SW Pa. Rain is supposed to come to and end so hopefully 24 hours will allow some to be fishable tomorrow with my nephew.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I don't know, it rained REALLY hard yesterday. If your area got the same storm we did (and are getting now) the creeks may stay up for a few days. I hope not, I hope they are about perfect for this opener for all the guys taking kids, but...

·
20,120 Posts
Ya forgot it. Streams in SWPA are toast. It's lake fishing or bust. Actually a bit dangerous to be taking a kid along anything other the smallest stream tomorrow am.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Rain quit about 4 hours ago here and the smaller streams are now beginning to drop some. Very muddy but dropping. Some of the smaller ones may be fishable in the morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts