The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any clue what a pair of never warn saftbak pants would sell for they look to be like there small game line with the slick material over the legs,thanks,josh

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
I`m not sure. I paid 20 dollars back in the mid 80`s for mine, same for the jacket. K-Mart use to put them on sale and that is when I bought them. What size are they? Are they Made in USA?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes they were all made in altoona pa and for the size i have no idea it doesnt look like its missing any tags but i cant find the size i am a 32w 31L and the L is good and the W is good,you wouldent need to wear a belt but if you were a 30 you could still fit in them

·
Registered
378 Posts
I still have my Saf-T-Bak upland hunting coat "made in Altoona, PA." It's 38 years old now. A little worn perhaps, shell loops will only hold 12 ga. (16's & 20's just seem to fall out when you bend over as the elastic is shot,) but I've grown accustomed to it. Guess American's could make quality then that was still budget-minded too.

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
Setters4Life said:
I still have my Saf-T-Bak upland hunting coat "made in Altoona, PA." It's 38 years old now. A little worn perhaps, shell loops will only hold 12 ga. (16's & 20's just seem to fall out when you bend over as the elastic is shot,) but I've grown accustomed to it. Guess American's could make quality then that was still budget-minded too.
I agree, bring back the Made in USA clothes in general again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts