The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's an online course but does anyone know of any actual safety courses in western or central Pa?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
There will be one this spring in Raccoon St Park,I don't know any positive date yet.I have been trying to take the course for almost a year now. I was signed up last july and they cancelled it a few days before because the course was too muddy. Then I signed up again for nov. but I broke a couple ribs the week before and had to cancel.Hopefully I will make it to the next one! Check out ATV Safety Institute.
Bob

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,I can do it on line with my kids but I'd like to see them go through one,hands on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Check with local dealer or clubs if you have one near by. Sometimes dealers will have someone come and put classes on. DCNR is not supposed to do them for the public anymore because it takes money away from the private sector.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Rockrun isn't all that far from you and I believe they have one there every year. My son took the course there a few years ago.

If you're interested remind me later this spring and I'll see if I can get a date for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts