The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a heads up to everybody on this company. I'm sure everybody has seen there ads pop up for years. Placed an order on 4-5-2020 and was told shipping would be in 7-15 days. After purchasing that changed to 30 days obviously for corona virus. Still have not received items and have gotten no reply from several emails sent, including the one they had on paypal asking you not to file a claim ( they were paid by paypal day of order). Have opened a claim and hopefully will get my money back. I'm sure before the virus they were a reputable company but obviously have a supply problem I would not order from them at this time. ironically the only emails I have received from them were specials to buy more products.

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
i ordered the 5 pack for $20.00 i didnt get to pick what 5 i wanted as they were overwhelmed with orders and tried to get them out asap. it took about 20 days. i got 3 of the same and 2 of the same. i expected to get at least 5 different ones.
i went to their web site and got on the instant chat. they are sending 3 different ones to make up for what they send. these 3 are free, no charge. they have been shipped and are expected to be here 6-8-2020
it took about two weeks of e-mailing and finally going the instant chat route to get this done.
i have dealt with them in the past and have had excellent experience with them. they are just overwhelmed with orders. try the instant chat route, they will fix the problem and add additional masks to make up for it.
my son ordered one of their wide brimmed fishing straw hats in May and got it in 7 days.

they are a good company.

·
Administrator
27,908 Posts
I had a similar experience
I saw a post on a friend's cooking website a while back and decided I just can't live without the item he talked about. I wanted to make sure I got the right thing, so I messaged him. He agreed that I was looking at the right thing and raved about what a great company I'd be dealing with.
I put my order in on 5/14/20. When I checked my email a few days later there was an email telling me my order was accepted and the email had a tracking number. I clicked on the tracking number and was taken to the USPS tracking page that tells me the item I ordered from a company in Brooklyn NY had been received in the distribution center in Kingston NY on 5/18/20. Oh, halfway hear, sounds good to me. Well, it wasn't good, not at all because as of this tuesday, 6/2/20 I still hadn't received the item. I called the seller and got ahold of the owner who asked if he could call me back in an hour, and he did actually call back in the hour. He told me that he used the phone to make inquiries but nobody could tell him why my order was still in Kingston so he had already put in a new order to be shipped by a different carrier, and that I can expect to see my item in 3-4 days.
This kind of thing really burns me because it makes my buddy that recommended the item look bad, it makes the company look bad, and meanwhile some postal worker in Kingston NY just don't give a rip.

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
similar incident happened when i ordered the t-shirts from teespring for my new born granddaughter (5 things to know about my papa) i got a tracking number and it appeared that the package was stalled at the distribution center. the expected arrival date came and went. i tried to call but was told to use the "Chat" option, it would be faster.

they apologized, looked into it the matter and said i should have them in 5 days. well that date came and went. i "chatted" again and they offered a refund , a re-order or both. they offered the shirts free for the inconvenience. i took the refund and the re-order. unknown to me the shirts were delivered that day to my sons house.
i got back on the chat line and told them what happened. i also told them to cancel the re-order and to charge me for the original order that just got delivered. they said it was ok, just keep the shirts and they are not charging me.

wow...great service all around.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bowhunr, thanks for the advice. tried to chat with them and got no reply. email address on paypal was to one person and said they would get back to you fast. didn't happen. every email I sent to them I asked for a refund. no reply. I'm sure they are a good company and as you stated are overwhelmed with orders. if you order something besides the face shields i'm sure you would get it quickly. don't have the patience to continue to send emails and get no replies that is why I filed a claim with paypal even though they requested you don't. thanks again.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
You're not alone.... I'm going on 3 weeks of E-mail tag with a fishing tackle distributor. Who no longer shows the items I wanted in stock... and they were the only ones who had them ... :mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
received items today(took 2 months). had no idea they were coming obviously or I wouldn't have filed a claim. did not receive the face shields I ordered and the ones they sent I won't wear due to the design. sent a card with the shipment stating if you are not happy to send them an email. didn't respond to all the other emails I sent so I don't expect anything from them.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I think all the delivery services are taxed right now. I have an order for a scope sold by Cabela's. According to FedEx tracking it started in WV, then to Moon Township PA, then to Indianapolis, then to Newark. Still waiting for it in Jim Thorpe. I've had similar experiences with USPS also with a package bouncing around between Phila, Lehigh Valley, and Scranton.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts