The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone own one of these? I am looking for some feedback, I am thinking of picking one up for the wife. They are light and the price seems right at $460.00. Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Great choice for wife, as a personal defense weapon.

It is a S&W J-frame, as design that has been around for many years and is the choice of many CCW. The frame is aluminum so it is light and handles perfectly. the 22 mag is adequate for the purpose, especially with a cyclider full of them. No recoil to mention so shooting the gun is very accurate in a snub nose light weapon.

I have a number of J-frame S&Ws but none have the high vis sight of this model, I think they are a good improvement.

The double action Smith is a gret protection gun, it has no buttons or levers that need to be operated to fire. Just aim and squezze the trigger. And the trigger isn't super light as a Single action gun would be, so no fear of accidentally idschargin in a stres situation.

Overall, a very good choice for you intended purpose.

Also, with reasonably cheap ammo and light recoil, the wife will like practicing it with it at the range and quickly become proficient.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts