The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought guns from ruralking? They have a gun that I am intresed in and its $75 cheaper than any local gun shop near me or prices on impact guns or gun broker.

Do they sell "seconds" or are they as good as a gun store gun?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I've bought a few there...they do have good prices and really good sales from time to time. No different than a gun store. Impact guns and gunbroker are way too high on prices anymore. Check out the black friday sales when it comes around I bought a glock there last year 150 bucks cheaper than I could find anywhere else

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive never bought a gun from a big chain store, id like to support the local shops but the price difference its tempting to say the least ... I walked in looking for gas can and happened to see it on the shelf.

·
Super Moderator
4,705 Posts
Couldn't buy a gas can at the local hardware or grocery store?Funny around here they have them.There are local gun shops with big attitudes near there.You know who I mean being from there.Save your money,buy it at the best price.Same gun less money.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I checked rural king website. There prices are a little higher plus they want $10.00 for shipping. Have you looked into Budsgunshop.com? They offer free shipping as well.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My question goes aling the line of buying 2x4's at Lowes vs buying that a mom and pop lumber yard. Lowes wood after 2 hours in the sun is as crooked as a dogs hind leg. Are the manufacturer's unloading the grade 3 guns?

I am all for saving a buck.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cubcadet said:
I checked rural king website. There prices are a little higher plus they want $10.00 for shipping. Have you looked into Budsgunshop.com? They offer free shipping as well.
The one that is cheaper than the LGS is on the shelf no extra fees

·
Super Moderator
4,705 Posts
If you buy a Rem 700 at Rural King all of the functional parts are same as buying one anywhere.Cosmetically they could differ but I doubt that.Gun makers have liability concerns to deal with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts