The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Ruger LCP and also the crimson trace laser to put on it. My question is what ammo do you folks that have one prefer for target shooting or just performance in general. Also any other tips or info about the gun let me know. I bought it for carrying so im not looking to shoot 500 rounds on the weekend

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have the exact same setup and bought some cheap FMJ's for plinking and have some Hornady critical defense in another clip just in case I ever need them.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I hope you have better luck than me with it. I have the same gun but it's still at Ruger because I can't get it to reliably feed or eject for me. I wish I would have sent it in before I went through probably $200 in ammo. It sounds like there customer service is good to deal with time will tell. Several of my friends have them with no problems, most of them use the Remington home defense hollow points and Winchester white box for plinking.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I've got hornady xtp's in mine for self defense. For target shooting I've got some S&B fmj.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts