The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first handgun. Ruger KP345PR. Its ordered and can pick it up on Tue.Gun shop is closed on Mondays

·
Registered
805 Posts
We have not got a range report on the Ruger, you should like it, I bought the P-90 a couple years back, and wouldn’t you know it, 6 months later they came out with the 345, the 345 is a nice looking pistol. With the P-90 being number 3 of my 45s, it would be a little hard talking the wife into a number 4.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Huntered said:
I just bought my first handgun. Ruger KP345PR. Its ordered and can pick it up on Tue.Gun shop is closed on Mondays
I had the Bi-tone KP345R or PR can't really remember but it was the one with the accessory rail. Nice handgun, you should be happy with it. Ate every brand of hardball I fed it. Don't have a report for ya w/ hollow points tho.
Enjoy !

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
I bought the KP345PR back in Feb

LOVE IT!!!!

Carry it A LOT!

Shoots nice and is Accurate!

Clean the packing Grease out of it when you get it and use a good lubricant after cleaning it up really good!

It is my Baby now...Try not to leave home without it, ALL The time!

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
SgtUSMC said:
Huntered said:
I had the Bi-tone KP345R or PR can't really remember but it was the one with the accessory rail. Nice handgun, you should be happy with it. Ate every brand of hardball I fed it. Don't have a report for ya w/ hollow points tho.Enjoy !
It Shoots the Hollow Points VERY GOOD and ACCURATE!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Sounds like you have a keeper, some times you will read post by what I call the gun snobs, they talk a lot of crap about the Rugers I have 5 of them, 3 are the P-series, I also own a Sig 220 and a Glock as well as a couple S&Ws.. For the difference in price, I cannot see where they shoot or feed any better than the Rugers, the Ruger is one solid nice looking weapon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts