The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My season starts in about two more weeks and it's getting harder and harder to wait with all these grouse posts so here are a few snapshots from last year's season to get everyone thinking of cool mornings, fall colors and dogs on birds.

Post some pics please the next two weeks will be torture!

I hope everyone has a great season this year.

·
Super Moderator
24,065 Posts
Nice pics

·
Registered
895 Posts
Awesome pics......nice dogs !!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts

My 2 year old setter Roscoe , bottom picture was his first flash pointed grouse at 8 months , top picture was his first steady to flush grouse. He is ready for this season, he is handling grouse and woodcock , broke.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Great pics! Hear is a picture of one while I was out checking my trapline last fall. I hunted grouse real often when I had my Brittany, since she has passed, I just don't go that often anymore but just love hunting them!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
BrushBuster,
Well we have about a month to go, hope everyone is gearing up, purchasing another new gun, shells and what ever
else each hunter wants. Your pictures are real nice!

Here are a few more

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dauphinbucks,
Nice looking Parker. Glad to see it still earning a living. My VH hit the century mark last fall and is still going strong.
I love seeing that Flues and L.C.'s in DAPS and PCD's photos as well.
Can someone point me to some better instructions for posting photos. I tried the FAQ and is just not working out.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Brushbuster,

Some of those pics look familiar!! There's nothing like the colors of autumn to fire the blood!

·
Super Moderator
2,366 Posts
trapperrick said:
Great pics everyone! Dap- that 3rd pic you have, what is that on the grouse???
The feathers on the neck were pulled apart to show the crop. It was the size of a racquetball, and full of barberry, grapes and fern.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts