The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the unsold rounds, res and non res can apply at the same time. Can both res and non res apps be in the same pink envelope?

·
Premium Member
23,842 Posts
During the unsold rounds, res and non res can apply at the same time. Can both res and non res apps be in the same pink envelope?
Couldn't find anything in Digest that says you can't. If BOTH Res & NR circled on Pink envelope can't see why not but I'd give County Treasurer a call to confirm.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I doubt it since you must circle either resident or non resident on the envelope before you submit it.

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called the county treasurer and they said it's perfectly ok to include both res and non-res in the same envelope. Told me to circle both res and non res on the front of the envelope and the number of apps inside. They just want one check to cover them both, and will send both to the address ( mine) on the return part of the envelope.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What county was this with? I wonder if all county treasurers would want just one check. I suppose if the applications are for the same WMU.

In the first round, I provided 2 separate checks as suggested because I applied for 4D for myself and 5C for my son who is a MY hunter this year. My applications for 5C are all set to go out this evening.

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you read the instructions, it clearly says payment in the form of "one negotiable check". Step 4 on the back of the pink envelope. it doesn't differentiate on the envelope, but that is a good point. My issue is no problem because it's for the same WMU. That would be a good question for someone to ask a County treasurer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts