The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I just picked one up after xmas. So far have yet to shoot it... Teach me to buy a .223 right after a run on assault rifles. To boot can't find any of the extra barrels I want for it(22mag & 20ga slug). Waiting for them to come in. Between the ammo and barrels being backordered, probably won't get to shoot it until Feb.

Like you said though, it just fits. Can't say that about the NEF, those things fit me like OJ's glove. Good news for you is the 22-250 barrels are on Gun Broker, a whopping 1. Better grab it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I no sooner posted above and got an email about my order for ammo. It has been backordered until JULY!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Thought I'd share this latest.

I decided to stop at Gander on the way home from work and see if they had any 223's. I cruised back to the ammo and there is a guy holding a box of Hornady Zombie-max. He puts it back and I grab the box, 55gr just what I'm looking for. He makes a comment that he wouldn't pay that much for a box, I look on the shelf to see three more boxes. I grabbed them all, no other 223 ammo on the shelf. He looked a bit T'd off as I headed for the check out. You snooze you loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.