The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever hear or hunt at a place called rosebuds farms in Md ? Ive seen him advertise on Ebay and was wondering ? Ive gotten hunts off ebay and had good hunts and a questionable hunt. I was thining of going to Md next year so if anyone has hunted there and can give goods and bads of any outfitters Id appreciate it. Thanks

Sab

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Plenty of public land in Garret County,decent hunting if you put your time in....If you're looking for someone to just hand you the keys to a prime hunk of private "buck" real estate, you're probably at the wrong place.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THINBLUELINE said:
I dont think he was asking for a handout, he was just asking if anyone knows of any good or bad outfitters.
That's exactly where I was coming from, thanks. Someone suggested a guide in a PM, I'm going to call him and see, but if there are any others that you guys have used let me know. Thanks

Sab

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, thats the kind of review I was looking for. From someone who has hunted there or knows someone. I ve got it narrowed down to 3 outfitters and Im doing my homework now.

Sab

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quaker neck, upper chesapeake, deer haven and hopkins. I've e mailed these guys and they've gotten back to me. If anyone has any others they could reccomend I'll look at them as well. Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hunted quaker neck and really enjoyed it. Plenty of land and he will let you move around and climb in your own stand. My buddy seen 4 different shooters within range and his bad shooting got the best of him. I seen 2 real nice bucks but out of range. I would like to go again just had a busy year. I plan on trying to go next year.

·
Registered
362 Posts
i hunted at hopkins and it wasn't worth the drive let alone the time and money he runs alot of guys through his place.the third morning we never even got a wake up call to go out hunting.three of us went there and i think the two days we did get to hunt we seen 3 deer and i watched a bull dozer at work in a feild 200 yards away from where they put me on stand the three hours in the evening i got to hunt the first day

1 - 16 of 16 Posts