The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever hear or hunt at a place called rosebuds farms in Md ? Ive seen him advertise on Ebay and was wondering ? Ive gotten hunts off ebay and had good hunts and a questionable hunt. I was thining of going to Md next year so if anyone has hunted there and can give goods and bads of any outfitters Id appreciate it. Thanks

Sab

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, come on...anyone know of a place in Maryland for deer for next season.....?? Hook a brother up

Sab

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Plenty of public land in Garret County,decent hunting if you put your time in....If you're looking for someone to just hand you the keys to a prime hunk of private "buck" real estate, you're probably at the wrong place.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THINBLUELINE said:
I dont think he was asking for a handout, he was just asking if anyone knows of any good or bad outfitters.
That's exactly where I was coming from, thanks. Someone suggested a guide in a PM, I'm going to call him and see, but if there are any others that you guys have used let me know. Thanks

Sab

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
My dad has always hunted CWMA's and has done pretty well in them. Lots of great looking deer coming out of those areas.

·
Registered
713 Posts
went to rose bud farm this year and would not go back. the cheap price on ebay caught your eye and every one else. he had me hunting 50 acre farm with 6-7 other people and no other land to move to

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, thats the kind of review I was looking for. From someone who has hunted there or knows someone. I ve got it narrowed down to 3 outfitters and Im doing my homework now.

Sab

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quaker neck, upper chesapeake, deer haven and hopkins. I've e mailed these guys and they've gotten back to me. If anyone has any others they could reccomend I'll look at them as well. Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hunted quaker neck and really enjoyed it. Plenty of land and he will let you move around and climb in your own stand. My buddy seen 4 different shooters within range and his bad shooting got the best of him. I seen 2 real nice bucks but out of range. I would like to go again just had a busy year. I plan on trying to go next year.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I remember seeing some guys talking about a place in md. on here. I think it was called hopkins! Check back through the old threads in this section.

·
Registered
362 Posts
i hunted at hopkins and it wasn't worth the drive let alone the time and money he runs alot of guys through his place.the third morning we never even got a wake up call to go out hunting.three of us went there and i think the two days we did get to hunt we seen 3 deer and i watched a bull dozer at work in a feild 200 yards away from where they put me on stand the three hours in the evening i got to hunt the first day

1 - 16 of 16 Posts