The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,039 Posts
TW - Oh, I'm gonna make it! I'm all for getting together with you guys. But I will probably get to Scott Run before I'm able to get to NW. I do love Tex Mex though! Mmmmmm, mmmm!
I've been concentrating on my boys on Sats - this Sat is Kerr Park Dtown and next Sat is McCoys (he's only 10mins from me.) My wife is going away next Thu-Sun so I have the kids.
Thanks for keeping me in mind though.

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Whoa! I brought this back from the dark recesses of the HPA archives!

Just wanted to call attention to the SE Region Get Together this Sunday. (Yeah, I know this is late notice, but it has been posted for a month on several forums.)

Also, Tail Whipped - Your pm box is full - tried to pm you but it wouldn't go! Ya still out there?

· Registered
1,039 Posts
HERE IT IS FOLKS!!!
We've picked out a meeting place! Look for the HPA banner!
Peppy said:
Hey John....

I marked a red dot where where I think a good meeting place would be. Shade, grills, playground and fishing close by.

The people coming will need to go through the main gate, go to the stop sign and bear right towards the information center. Then go past the information center and just keep following the road to the end, park on the left and you'll see the playground. Set-up area would be directly behind the playground towards the water.

Many, many thanks to Peppy for scouting out the place for us! This is gonna be a great day! Come on out and have fun! Bring the family and friends! ... Don't forget your picnic food and lawn chairs!

P.S. you should be able to save this map to your harddrive and then print it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.