The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for chimming in Philly.

Good luck with your Turkey Hunting . I'm going up to 4D the week after and spending 4 days Turkey hunting/Trout Fishing

I have a Trout Derby the 25th so I will be around the house

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
FYI~ the Brandywine Trout Club is doing their annual Trout Rodeo for kids this saturday the 18th from 8am till 1pm. Parents must accompany their child....no dump and run anymore. bring the kids out and get their lines wet.
http://brandywinetrout.net/

also, i'm an avid predator hunter for 18yrs who just moved to the Elverson/Morgantown area. i'm looking for help aquiring permissions to hunt fox, raccoon & coyotes. any help would be appreciated. or, anyone looking to predator hunt feel free to contact me.

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
220_Woody said:
FYI~ the Brandywine Trout Club is doing their annual Trout Rodeo for kids this saturday the 18th from 8am till 1pm. Parents must accompany their child....no dump and run anymore. bring the kids out and get their lines wet.

also, i'm an avid predator hunter for 18yrs who just moved to the Elverson/Morgantown area. i'm looking for help aquiring permissions to hunt fox, raccoon & coyotes. any help would be appreciated. or, anyone looking to predator hunt feel free to contact me.
Is there a cost per kid?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Larry said:
220_Woody said:

Is there a cost per kid?
no, there is no cost. there are even rods there for kids who do not have them. there are more details at the clubs website i attached a link to. its a really good time.

·
Registered
445 Posts
This from right from the website:

On Saturday April 18 from 8am—1pm the BTCC will be holding it’s first annual Kids Only Trout Rodeo, rain or shine. The event will be free to children 14 yrs of age and younger, but we ask for a small donation to the club for our efforts.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Buk, It looks like Iam going to run into Hogger this week end.He is staying at a camp ground (Green Wood Furnce)Thats about 3-4 miles from our cabin

We some how got to pull something together on having a few beers with all the guys.What nite is good for you??

Rabbit you going to make it?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Not sure to be honest. Im so busy right now. Im thinking that Mondays and Saturday afternoons are best. I could probably sneak out during the week for about an hour if its not too far from work so i can be back in time to get the kids to practice.

Tail Whipped said:
Buk, It looks like Iam going to run into Hogger this week end.He is staying at a camp ground (Green Wood Furnce)Thats about 3-4 miles from our cabin

We some how got to pull something together on having a few beers with all the guys.What nite is good for you??

Rabbit you going to make it?

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
TW - Oh, I'm gonna make it! I'm all for getting together with you guys. But I will probably get to Scott Run before I'm able to get to NW. I do love Tex Mex though! Mmmmmm, mmmm!
I've been concentrating on my boys on Sats - this Sat is Kerr Park Dtown and next Sat is McCoys (he's only 10mins from me.) My wife is going away next Thu-Sun so I have the kids.
Thanks for keeping me in mind though.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.