The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is planning on attending the event?

How many kids are you bringing?

Have a small activity in mind. I have some apple limbs cut into slices that are dry, some wildlife stamps and pins, so they can make their own "button" of sorts.

May also cook something if I can scrounge up some game!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Team RB...3 kids (12,10,6) both days

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Gal

I have a scout troop coming and will camp Fr and Sat nights. They are age 11 thru 18 they will be cooking and I will do dutch oven cooking at our camp site. I expect about 12 scouts.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I'll be there Sunday... No kid's just plain old me... Rumour has it Rooster may be bringing some smoked salmon... John leave the wind in Pa next week-end...Another rumour is you keep getting blown off the Great Lake's... LOL

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fantastic!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Gal... If you need additional goodie's I could make a carrot cake and bring it Sun.... Yeh some guy's can do more than just hunt...

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, some even do laundry since some of us wimmen aren't too good at that!

Carrot cake sounds great!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
GalThatFishes said:
Yep, some even do laundry since some of us wimmen aren't too good at that!

Carrot cake sounds great!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
I do all the cooking and dishes in our home. My wife doesn't get home until 6pm. I am not permitted to touch the laundry since I like bleach. I grew up in a family where my parents owned 2 dinners and I was taught to cook and do dishes very early, Before hunting.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Me and the Wee Man (4) will be attending both days. I got a hotel room over by RB and will be coming in Friday night. Is there anything going on there Friday evening? If so, we'll probably stop by anyway.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
GAL, I think this thread is going to turn into a general role call thread (which is fine)...bottom line is there will alot of kids there it looks like and a kid activity would go over well.

We are getting to the hotel on Friday night too (Hampton Inn), but my guess is after 10 PM...

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
MuzzleMike said:
The wife and I will be there .
We will be staying at the supper 8 . I will be looking forward to seeing you Bucket.
I'm staying at the Super 8. Sounds like your place is much better. I bet you get free meals at the "Supper" 8

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
I'll be there Saturday to whoop Rooster and Bucketheads butts on the 3-D course. LOL

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fine with me if its a general roll call... Just want to make sure I have hot glue guns, ink and enough wood chips, lol!

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
I just did a google map from DuBois to the club. It says it's about 65 miles 1 1/2 hours drive. Does anyone know if that's accurate. I thought it was closer than that & sometimes online maps don't always give the best way.

thanks

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JK, I'd think it would be closer for you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts