The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already put this in the Snake Hunting forum but figured I would post here as well because this forum probably gets a little more attention this time of year.

Anyhow, anyone have these boots ? They have them at my local Tractor Supply and was thinking about getting a pair.
I hunt in rattlesnake country and was wondering how they would be for archery in regards to warmth and comfort.
Always have worn rubber boots for archery and even though they may stop a bite I would have a little more peace of mind with something that was actually made specifically for preventing snake bites. Especially when I am out there walking in the dark.
Just looking for some input (even if it's not this particular brand) on how snake boots work out in regards to archery hunting and hiking in rough terrain.

The thing I hate about purchasing new brands of shoes and boots is you never really know how good they are going to be until after you put some miles on them and by then it's usually too late to return them.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I have a pair of them, they are comfortable and don't leak. I have had some problems with the zippers. I usually just untie them instead of using the side zippers. They do get a little warm if you walk a lot, but hey are terrible. I saw Gander Outdoors has a pretty good price on them online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts