The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...RMEFs attending the show, in their release they said they spoke with NRA and NSSF....you can email them here.

http://www.rmef.org/ContactUs

Below is the email. Just sent. Don't let you put paragraphs.

Spread the link around

The RMEFs decision to attend the eastern outdoor show is disappointing. It is not acceptable to support groups that want to take our constitutional rights away. I will be sure to organize a group to spread the word regarding the RMEFs views. I will focus on educating all the individuals who attend the annual RMEFs dinner in my area. It saddens me to think of all the hundreds if not thousands of dollars I have spent at these fund raisers for your organization only to have you tread on my constitutional rights. You can justify this by making a public statement saying you support the 2nd amendment. Your actions show differently. The NSSF has a business relationship with Reed and the NRA is only about the money as well. By standing with them you have indicated to me your priorities as well. DON'T TREAD ON ME.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
steelstalker said:
Hey...RMEFs attending the show, in their release they said they spoke with NRA and NSSF....you can email them here.

http://www.rmef.org/ContactUs

Below is the email. Just sent. Don't let you put paragraphs.

Spread the link around

The RMEFs decision to attend the eastern outdoor show is disappointing. It is not acceptable to support groups that want to take our constitutional rights away. I will be sure to organize a group to spread the word regarding the RMEFs views. I will focus on educating all the individuals who attend the annual RMEFs dinner in my area. It saddens me to think of all the hundreds if not thousands of dollars I have spent at these fund raisers for your organization only to have you tread on my constitutional rights. You can justify this by making a public statement saying you support the 2nd amendment. Your actions show differently. The NSSF has a business relationship with Reed and the NRA is only about the money as well. By standing with them you have indicated to me your priorities as well. DON'T TREAD ON ME.

Just sent them an e-mail someone put this on facebook (Boycott the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show) they'll cave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts