The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
29,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes reading local news is more entertaining than anything on TV. even up here in the north Country where I live we have our share of people that put moron milk on their breakfast bowl of stupid flakes to entertain us.

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Cody J. Amidon, 21, of 6334 E. Main St., Turin, NY, was arraigned on charges of first-degree reckless endangerment, aggravated driving while intoxicated, reckless driving and unlawful possession of marijuana and pleaded not guilty. His case was adjourned to Feb. 14.

Mr. Amidon was accused of driving a van over the speed limit on July 12 in the town of Lyonsdale while a passenger was hanging out the side door skateboarding, going on the wrong side of the road while on two wheels and going off the road and nearly hitting a building in Lyons Falls. He allegedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent, just above the state’s aggravated DWI threshold of 0.18 percent.</span>

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
i've actually seen that. a kid hitched a ride on the back bumper of a car at an intersection. i almost wrecked, i thought the kid was caught on it and being dragged. i turned around and tore him a new one. i'm sure he's still at it.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Anyone ever bumper drag. We would grab on to peoples bumpers on snow covered or icy roads and ride. Had to know where the bare spots were though.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
pumpgun said:
i've actually seen that. a kid hitched a ride on the back bumper of a car at an intersection.
Good thing you didn't hit 88 mph... Who knows when that kid would be?!?!?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts