The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, February 20, we will host Winter Series Shoot #3. A 100 bird Main Event and 50 bird 5-Stand can be shot. Cash options are available too. 100 bird Main is $46 and the 50 bird 5-Stand is $23. No preregistration is necessary but we ask you let us know if you will be attending so we can have a head count to provide enough food for a free lunch to preregistered shooters. The registration form/flier is on the "Registrations" page of our website.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Watch out Sniper, Lil is prime for an upset!! The course can't be too tough, I shot a 94 today!!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some great weather and some outstanding shooting today! Congrats to Tony Mincolla for HOA in both the Main Event (96) and the 5-Stand (46)! Great shooting Cowboy!! Congrats also to John Hegedty (Treeratsniper) for winning the entry to the Main Event of Shoot #4. The final results are posted on the Results page of our website. Thanks to all who attended, and we'll see you March 20 for the last of the Winter Series shoots.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No prob Sniper. The course is changed for weeks #9 and #10 and is waiting for your shooting pleasure!!
I should be starting (and hopefully finishing) the new platform where #12 was this week. All I need is for the weather to cooperate. That'll give a whole new look to that corner. Add that to the "new" openings in "The Valley" stretch and the possibilities are mind boggling!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts