The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rock Mountain will be hosting our annual Harvest Blast NSCA registered shoot September 11-12. Saturday will consist of a 100 bird Prelim and 50 bird subs, pump, SxS and 5-Stand. The 100 bird event will cost $66 and the 50 bird events will cost $33 (includes target fees). Sunday will consist of (2) 100 bird rotations, 9:30 and 1:30. These are 2 different 100 bird courses, and you can shoot one rotation or two. One rotation costs $66 and both rotations cost $112 (including target fees). Saturday will be score your own, and Sunday will have trapper/referees. The registration/flier will be posted on our website by August 20th. For any questions, please call the lodge during our regular business hours.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lack of self-control? That's why I won't go to super-gun, I have no tolerance for drunks!! Not you Sniper, drunks in general.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I'm not a fan of drunks either, especially drunks with guns!
A few of us wil be up saturday sometime to shoot Mike, hope
to see you this time, I missed you when I was there 2 weeks
ago.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
ago.

Corry 22 Don't worry there are no guns involved in the Super Gun. It is a dinner were you have a chance at winning some great guns. I won't be in any shape in the morning because I will be working it.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Ok, I meant drunks with guns in general but I could see how
you could take it the way you did. My mistake. I knew you
didn't mean you would be drinking and shooting but I know
some hunting clubs that have slobs that do that.

·
Banned
2,639 Posts
corey22 said:
ago.
omg you are going up to shoot mike ....thank the lord you don't shoot very straight and you missed him 2 weeks ago ......

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I didn't get to see you again. Not sorry that you didn't get a chance to shoot me!!
But then, I've seen you guys shoot and I'm just as safe as a "cliff bird"!! We had a great weekend in New Hampshire at the "Live Free or Die" festival, and then shooting the CT State Shoot. Finished 4th overall. Gave it away by missing too many "onesies"!! 93 was HOA. I had an 89 that should have been an honest 95 or 96.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blue stone trophies for AM 100 Champ, PM 100 Champ and Combined Champ are ready!! We are also continuing the drawing for preregistered shooters. Every event preregistered for will enter you into a drawing for a Main Event and Prelim Event entry to the 2011 PA Eastern Zone to be held here at "The Rock"! Any Junior and Sub-Junior that preregisters will also be entered into a youth drawing for a Main Event entry to the 2011 PA Eastern Zone shoot!!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No discounts, can't make the shoot any cheaper!! Jr and SJ will be entered into a drawing (from PREREGISTRATIONS) for a free entry into our 2011 PA Eastern Zone Championship in June.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts