The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, Oct 18 we will throw our semi-annual Dastardly Doubles fun shoot. 50 true pair, lunch and a $5 Lewis Class for $37. Shooting begins at 9:00 and lunch will be ready by 11:30. If you plan on attending, please call ahead so we can prepare enough food. Lunch will be Mike's chili, and maybe Susan will make some of her soup too. Contact info is on our website.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get used to it Sniper!! Lil's reflexes and eyesight are better and that's where he has the advantage. Wait until he gets bigger and stronger too, then look out!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have only shot at Rock Mountain once and am pretty new to the sport...I have to say that Rock Mountain was the toughest course I ever shot on!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seoulstice, you should have introduced yourself as a HuntPa'er. Which tourney did you shoot here? If it was the Fall Classic, the wind surely made the course at least 10 birds harder than when it was set. Don't get frustrated, keep at it. The more different targets you get to shoot, the better you'll get. Next time you're here, give me the super top secret HuntPa handshake!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
stackbarrel said:
Seoulstice, you should have introduced yourself as a HuntPa'er. Which tourney did you shoot here? If it was the Fall Classic, the wind surely made the course at least 10 birds harder than when it was set. Don't get frustrated, keep at it. The more different targets you get to shoot, the better you'll get. Next time you're here, give me the super top secret HuntPa handshake!!
Hey Stackbarrel, I wasn't there on a tournament day - I took a long weekend on some family property up in Susquehanna Co. and stopped by with a friend. It was raining that and we had the place to ourselves. I am actually going to be in the area again this weekend so I may try to make a trip over...picking up a Xtrema II on Friday, so why not put some shells through it before waterfowl opens back up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts