The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booked a room on the bay in Rock Hall Maryland over the July 4th weekend for my wife's birthday. Booked a 1/2 day striper charter for just her and I (on a 46' boat for two of us, a little over-kill, but hey) with Rock Bottom Fishing Charters. Anyone know Jimmy or ever fish with him? I'll post the results.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GREAT Trip. We went ahead and booked a deer hunt with them for the Saturday and Sunday prior to Pennsylvania's Monday Opener. Here's some pics:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATED AFTER OPENING WEEKEND DEER HUNTING:

My First Afternoon Buck:

Another View of My Buck:

My Wife's Doe:

Deer all around, all day, both days. Excellent hunting. Stayed at local hotel and needed a place to hang the deer until we left. Local butcher who was a friend of the outfitter stored both deer for $25.00 until we were ready to leave. I recommend this outfitter for both fishing and deer hunting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My next life I'm coming back as you Eric, lol, glad you guys had a couple of good trips down there. Sab

·
Registered
949 Posts
My group fished with these guys a few years back during the spring season. We didn't catch anything but we had a positive experience. Seemed like a knowledgeable group of guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts