The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got work that Bob and Wally have announced that they have pulled the plug on the Eastern sports and outdoor show. I am very proud of their decision and proud to call them my friends.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Some of those who chose to make the "right" decision here do so knowing that not attending may represent a financial impact to their business.....we as a group should remember that when it comes time to spend our hard earned money. I for one will opt to send my business to those that choose to take a stand rather than those who didn't.....IMHO.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Spot on post!!!!

The list of those leaving the show needs to be a sticky all year long. They are the foot soldiers in this battle like no others. We need to support these troops with vigor.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The show boycott shows what a grass roots effort can do. I support the boycott. No gun bans!

I hope the show is a ghost town with empty spaces and few people. Let's go Pens

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Judoka said:
Some of those who chose to make the "right" decision here do so knowing that not attending may represent a financial impact to their business.....we as a group should remember that when it comes time to spend our hard earned money. I for one will opt to send my business to those that choose to take a stand rather than those who didn't.....IMHO.
Bluetick said:
Spot on post!!!!

The list of those leaving the show needs to be a sticky all year long. They are the foot soldiers in this battle like no others. We need to support these troops with vigor.
X2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts