The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I need some more Co2 cartriages for my RMC barrel unloader. They don`t sell the Co2 thingies seperate anymore. Can you buy these somewhere else? Are they just standard issue? Thanks.

· Registered
104 Posts
Gobbler- Are using the discharger on a fired, dirty barrel or an unfired clean one? Reason I'm asking, mine won't work with a dirty barrel and sometimes CO2 escapes back out the touchhole because the charge won't move.
This a nice little tool to have but really other than the fact that you can use it almost anywhere and lock doesn't get dirty, I don't see any huge advantage over just shooting the round off. Now if you have wet powder in the barrel that won't ignite, then it's worth every penny that it cost. When using the discharger, I still have to clean my barrels with water to get all the unfired powder residue out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.