The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I need some more Co2 cartriages for my RMC barrel unloader. They don`t sell the Co2 thingies seperate anymore. Can you buy these somewhere else? Are they just standard issue? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Crosman 12g cartridges work fine in the RMC.
Bought a 15 pack at Walmart for about $10.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Try bakery supply web sites. They are used in cake decorating. Mine uses 16 g size. Also bicycle shops but they are usually more expensive.

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Earlier in season I bought some 12g's at Amazon. Think they are Crossman.

·
Registered
598 Posts
do you guys ever have problems such as going through an entire CO2 cartridge without the ball moving or the ball getting stuck in the barrel?

I did this year with the RMC - I do like it though.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Gobbler- Are using the discharger on a fired, dirty barrel or an unfired clean one? Reason I'm asking, mine won't work with a dirty barrel and sometimes CO2 escapes back out the touchhole because the charge won't move.
This a nice little tool to have but really other than the fact that you can use it almost anywhere and lock doesn't get dirty, I don't see any huge advantage over just shooting the round off. Now if you have wet powder in the barrel that won't ignite, then it's worth every penny that it cost. When using the discharger, I still have to clean my barrels with water to get all the unfired powder residue out.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I have no problem with a prb but tried to get a friends sabot out of his great planes it came out except of the last inch of his bbl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts