The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read on another forum, that the original founder of RMC bought the company back and is setting up shop for production in Grove city. Don't know if this is because TC is going out of the side lock bus, but, the man had the right idea of putting together quality components. They weren't quite traditional enough for my tastes, but a best quality production flinter made in PA is a welcomed thing.

·
Registered
20,873 Posts
It's by you.They have a shop on main st in Grove city.Great news if they plan on producing the accusports again.

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that is the old site, not yet updated for the sale in January back to the founder. Per Lisa Morris, her dad now has RMC in Grove city.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Awesome!

Heard a ton of great things about the accu sporter....i also bought a good but of.my supplies from the original RMC sports..

Is the shop in grove city open for business?? Will have to stop by on one of.my.travels...

·
Registered
12,720 Posts
I hope they build the new accu-sporters more traditional this time. More like TVM does them down in Tennessee. The old AS`rs were too non-traditional for me.

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
I didn't mind the modern parts but the laminate stock turned me off

Put some nice wood stocks on them and they would sell like crazy

·
Registered
12,720 Posts
I agree Tater about the stock, plus I don`t like QLA and it had that as well.

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Depends on the twist I guess, maybe offer a rd ball barrel and a sabot barrel.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Coulda woulda shoulda bought one a few years ago at the Show in HBG. Real Dark Brown Laminate Had Conical twist I think. Dont mind QLA My Renagade has it and 1 in 48 turns shoots Pa conicals well!! TOO OLD to wear BuckSkins and a Fur cap I guess!! LOL
Smage

·
Registered
20,873 Posts
I have the brown laminate accusport with a 28 in barrel.I bought it when the prices where pretty low so as far as I'm concerned,it's my far the best muzzleloader for the money.If they start production again,I'm definately buying one for my son.

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I favor Carbine,Hawken,Renegade,Trade style rifles.My tastes aren,t aimed at the super long rifles with the stocks and forearms goin the full length of the barrel.But they are beautiful.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts