The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Substitute the black with camo and the black flags over their shoulder with ARs, and that will the counter rioters those heros will be met with. They have no idea the difference in mind set between rural and urban America. Let them try, they will find out. I hope they have their Ubers on standby. They're gonna want to flee quickly.....

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
No, what they want is for rural America to come to them. They want imagery of AR toting white guys in camo strolling into town and cracking skulls so that the media can plaster it all over their coverage to point out “white supremacists” beating up “peaceful” protestors...

It’s the same thing on the larger scale. Rioters and looters running amok in these big cities while the democrat mayors and governors tell their police forces to stand down. They are daring Trump, goading him into sending the military in so that they media will have their cameras rolling and they can start screaming about “jack booted thugs” (our military) “attacking” poor, peaceful protestors and how this is the sort of thing they dictators and tyrants like Kin Jong Un and Putin do. They know that they are putting Trump between a rock and hard place. If he continues to do nothing and let the cities burn, his supporters will get angrier and angrier that nothing is being done. If he cracks down, the media and the left will have all the imagery they could ever hope for to “prove” they Trump is a dictator.

And do these democrat mayors and governors care who’s lives get destroyed in the process? ---- no! It’s all about getting Trump at all costs! The media has already lied through their teeth that tear gas was used on protestors when Trump walked to St John’s church and they will continue to lie and mislead on all of this.

·
Registered
20,415 Posts
If angry people want to come to my area to protest, I'm totally fine with that. If they are demonstrating for justice for Floyd or against Nazi cops, I will join in with them. But, if opportunistic people are coming to my area to loot and pillage just to take advantage of the situation, I'm not fine with that. If that is their intention, they will find that they have made a major tactical blunder. One they may remember the rest of their lives....however long or short that may be.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
No, what they want is for rural America to come to them. They want imagery of AR toting white guys in camo strolling into town and cracking skulls so that the media can plaster it all over their coverage to point out “white supremacists” beating up “peaceful” protestors...

It’s the same thing on the larger scale. Rioters and looters running amok in these big cities while the democrat mayors and governors tell their police forces to stand down. They are daring Trump, goading him into sending the military in so that they media will have their cameras rolling and they can start screaming about “jack booted thugs” (our military) “attacking” poor, peaceful protestors and how this is the sort of thing they dictators and tyrants like Kin Jong Un and Putin do. They know that they are putting Trump between a rock and hard place. If he continues to do nothing and let the cities burn, his supporters will get angrier and angrier that nothing is being done. If he cracks down, the media and the left will have all the imagery they could ever hope for to “prove” they Trump is a dictator.

And do these democrat mayors and governors care who’s lives get destroyed in the process? ---- no! It’s all about getting Trump at all costs! The media has already lied through their teeth that tear gas was used on protestors when Trump walked to St John’s church and they will continue to lie and mislead on all of this.

THIS exactly. Way to go Bugle, second time I have agreed 100% with you.

·
Registered
274 Posts
They aren't coming to rural America these thugs are scared to death to be outside of the city. I work with a lot of city dwellers, and ALL of them are scared of the mountains/woods! And, I am very content with their perception of the mountain culture!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wonder what will happen if some of the protesters had Covid 19 and infected their fellow protesters ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts