The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it may be a little early but who is going up for rifle and when. Lets see some rifle camp photos. I know I'm excited and I'm going on Black Friday.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Headed to leeper friday after thanksgiving, gonna stay 9 nights. Only gonna have 3 in camp, big difference than the usual 8

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Black Friday till Wednesday here. Anywhere between 9-12 guys. 3B Bradford county!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Going up Sunday for first day, then back on Friday morning till Wednesday with my Dad, bro, sons and the TR crew!! Good luck and safe hunting to all.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Friday at 8 am till Wednesday. Will have 8 in camp looking forward to the forest county experience for my 41st year of hunting good luck to all and lots of fun

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Leaving Thanksgiving morning,will not head home to Dec.7. Then will head back up on the Dec.11 for the last 2 days.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Not sure but I'll prolly be up there from Black Friday till tuesday then back up the following Friday until whenever we feel like coming home. I'll also likely be up there a couple times between now and then running my bird dogs on the few grouse that seem to be left. They're kinda scarce this year in my covers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanksgiving night till Tuesday night then will be back up on Friday and stay the whole second week. 3B bradford county!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I will be at camp from black friday until 12/3 and then going back up the following friday for the weekend doe opener.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I envy you guys... I always wanted to dissapear for a week or two with nothing to but hunt, eat and take care of camp. No camp to go to here, but will be out the first day, both Saturdays and some afternoons with my son. Maybe he will get lucky with some snow days like last year.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I go up Friday morning and come home tues night. We usually all meet up for lunch on the way up somewhere on 66 every Friday. When we get to camp the beers start flowing. I'm going up this Friday for bear.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention that I can't wait to go up. No cell service, no wife, plenty of food, beer, and many many laughs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
For the first time in 49 years, I won’t be at Camp.

We sold our northern Lycoming camp this past Spring.

Cherish every moment while you’re at camp, as no one ever knows what the future holds.

·
Registered
399 Posts
My Potter County camp will be closed for rifle season for the first time in 26 years. All of my guys have lost interest in deer hunting in the Big Woods, and I don't want to hunt alone. We held out longer than the 20 or so camps around us. Most have been closed up for rifle season for a few years. We will be up for bear camp starting Thursday. We always see bear in the woods, and have shot more bear than deer in Potter County over the past 10 years. Take the good with the bad.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Headed up Friday morning for Bear till Wednesday, home 1 day, back up Black Friday for Deer.

17 days off of work

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll be heading up this Friday evening for Bear staying through Wed of Buck Season! Cant wait!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts