The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where you can buy a sako 85 action only, and a remington long mag action, thanks for any info.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
You can not go to manuf. or most gun shops and buy an action such as remy, sako, win., etc. Basicly you have to go and buy a compets rifle best deal as possible and strip it. I seen on another site i hang out Longrangehunting.com there classified section aperson had a 700 mag.action 4 sale.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Might try gunbrioker? The only current commercial production action that I know you can buy seperatly is savage.

·
Registered
638 Posts
brownells used to sell remmies, don't know if they still do? midway used to also.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for all that posted, i know savage sells them, stoolsshooter, you are right i to back in the early 90s boought sako complete actions from accuflite the 75 models, i know he has moved his shop , lost track of him i seen he has moved over to murrysville area, thanks for info, i know sako actions are still sold over the counter.i thought remington did to but i must be wrong on that one, well i got know problem at all with sako, so sako it is. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts