The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any places to ride quads near Mahaffey Pa?

·
Registered
942 Posts
No one knows of legal riding spots. We all trespass and tear up your food plots. Come on dude!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Viper Shooter said:
Does anybody know of any places to ride quads near Mahaffey Pa?
Not up by you but if you ever feel like making a little road trip you're welcome to come down.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Jaron said:
No one knows of legal riding spots. We all trespass and tear up your food plots. Come on dude!
Jaron...if this is directed towards me, I would suggest you rethink......I am an avid atv'er and was simply making sure we PROMOTE legal riding , especially for those coming into this forum looking for reasons to start posting how all atvers just trespass and they should all be banned.

The reason I put LEGAL riding spots is because all too often there are those that just post without thinking saying hey..."anyone know of great spots to ride around me" (too many times they dont think if it is legal or not)

·
Registered
942 Posts
That's never the case in this forum and you know that. All the atv trespass crap is on the Universal and OutdoorIssues forums. They won't come in this forum and complain cause there will be more people sticking up for atv riders in here than just me.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
ssrt is open year round 365 days a year. it looks like 50 miles away from you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts