The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Squeaks- Mines and meadows is a 600 acre atv park in close to beaver falls, Its a good time plenty of trails and you can ride in an abandon limestone mine about 150' underground.

Dalefan - keep me informed if you decide to go.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I read in their flier that they have a 25 mph speed limit. That's why I never rode there. Is it true?

·
Registered
519 Posts
i have a trailer and ride on privat land. some public when im cutting fire wood! its time to stand up and force the state to open more rideing areas for registered insured riders!If you pay a fee see the facts below. You know what your fee is! the amount will astound you,Where does the money go if the state trails are shut from labor day to memorial day?< This is in response to your inquiry as to the number of ATVs and snowmobiles currently registered in Pennsylvania. There are currently 170,182 ATVs and 39,777 snowmobiles with active registrations in Pennsylvania.>

If you have any further questions, please contact me the phone number or email address listed below.

Kevin M. Fisher, Administrator
Snowmobile/ATV Registration Section
Phone: 717.702-2218 | Fax: 717.702-2220
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I am always looking for some to go do some riding with. most of my riding is in the south central and north central part of the state though.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hi guys , I'm fairly new to the site , but I finally got back into offroading in the form of a Teryx. I'm from Butler and can help on most of the riding in western Pa.. I'm also a member at Tri-County ATV & Rescue near Indiana Pa. PM me if you need info or if you would like to get together for a ride. I'll be happy to help any way I can .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts