The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a lot of cool stuff going on in Ridgway. Here is a very quick trip Sunday afternoon. Way more carver to come with a lot of high quality.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the pictures are of stuff they brought with them. I am there every day with this week selling gun chances with Pheasants Forever Chapter 630. More carvers are coming in every day and lots of chainsaws running. It will really be something to see by the end of the week.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
We were up on Saturday. Quite a few carvers just getting in and set up but still a bunch of outstanding art. We are planning to head back over this Saturday for the auction, I look forward to seeing how many more exhibitors have set up!!

I was astounded at the detail and complexity of some of these carvings.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BONZy said:
We were up on Saturday. Quite a few carvers just getting in and set up but still a bunch of outstanding art. We are planning to head back over this Saturday for the auction, I look forward to seeing how many more exhibitors have set up!!

I was astounded at the detail and complexity of some of these carvings.
We are set up inside the vendor area across from the courthouse where the carvers register. Stop by and say hello.

Please remember if anyone is making the trip the auction is at noon Saturday and guys will be cleaning up to go home so come early! If you are looking to buy you won't beat the prices at the auctio. What surprised me last year was the Hawiian TIKI type carving were bringing the some of the higher prices. A buyer from on of the cities has people that pay a higher price for the "good luck" items.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts