The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to take the time to applaud Mike and his fly tying business. He is easy to work with and deliver top notch quality flies. Anyone looking for flies this season, help a small business out by buying flies from Richardson Fly Co. His prices are better than that of Cabelas, Gander, etc. and the quality is better. Two thumbs up !
thanks again, bowmike

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Thanks bass,

Looking forward to seeing some Brookies caught on the small buggers you bought. I love getting feed back both positive and negative. Although i have yet to have a complaint
I strive hard to get customers exactly what they want as you have seen with my pictures sent to you before i shipped the order.

Thanks for purchasing flies from an HPA guy as well. I do my best to get the flies out by the weekend and perfer orders to be put in on Monday.

There are a lot of places online to get flies at 50 cents a piece. I could never compete with the overseas sweat shop prices.

One thing that they can't compete with me on though it my guarantee. All of my flies are guaranteed. If they break or you can't catch fish with them, send them back for a full refund. But My policy is also that once sent back they go into my personal box and when i catch fish with them you get to see the success pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts