The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jefferson County Longrifles, July 3-4. Saturday from 9am to 4:30. Sunday from 9am to noon. Saturday, there will be an evening shoot....

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I belong to this club and not sure if I can make it !!! Man, don`t retire. You won`t have time to do nothing but work. Anyhow, my youngest Son, Brad, will be there. He shoots a beautiful custom Lefty Flinter , Drives a Blue Dodge caliber and will be camped in the modern area. Outshoot Him for me, I can`t anymore!!!!!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Made it up for the Day. Had a real nice day.Didn`t shoot that good but had no gun malfunctions. Got to see some old faces but couldn`t meet up with Mountainman09. The fire starting was pretty nasty. Once you got your flame going you got extra points if you carried the flaming mass to a piece of Yarn and burn it into. The faster you tried to run, the higher the fireball! None of our group made it!
Got to look at some fine Flinters and got to meet and talk a mite to George Sutton, AKA Mr. Flintlock, from the Impossible shot T.V series. Really nice , down to Earth guy. And, the targets I saw him shoot had most of the holes in the right places!! Surprised by the amount of people there, the place was loaded. All in all a fine day was had.....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
srry Ron was up on sat had daughter shoot jr and the kids shoot and i was hurrying to get my shootin in we stayed to about 5;30 and headed back to camp had a great time seen lots of old freinds may be we can hook up at one of my monthly shoots

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bet we walked right behind you. We finished the Woodswalk and Hawk and knife course and on our way back there was a group of Youth Shooters shooting at..something?? It was across from the Woodpile, on the Mt. Man course.Kudos for your interest in the Youths....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i rather have my kids then me just wacthing my daughter face lite up when she hears them say you hit it [it seams like they are sayin it alot lol] i will say one thing for her she out shot over half the guys up there and she only 12

1 - 11 of 11 Posts