The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Rhonda is a great fighter, but she was very cocky and arrogant. She found out like every other great fighter, on any given day, there is always some one better than you.
From what I saw earlier on espn, she got beat up from the opening bell, til she got her bell rung.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
From what I saw, Rhonda would have to get Holly to the ground quick, because she was no match for her while standing up.
Holly is one tuff looking girl, getting her to the ground will be way easier said than done !

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Rhonda made a terrible mistake in trying to stand and trade blows w/Holly. She got her clock cleaned.

I'm kind of glad Rhonda got knocked out, after she came out saying she supports Bernie Sanders for president

BH

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Over all maybe good person, but I was not impressed when she refused to touch gloves at the start.
Also when she beat.....I believe it was Tate (?) she offered to shake Rouseys hand and congratulate her, and Rhonda just walked away without a hand shake.
Even though they did not like each other, it was a class act to offer the hand and a congrats, and a classless act to just walk away.

I do think Rhonda has done a great job of marketing herself. Also the acting career is a good step for her.
She is smart enough to know that sports fame does not last forever. Win loose or draw in the rematch, she has left her mark on UFC.
She will be known as the women's "Chuck Liddell".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts