The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ruffed Grouse Society - Red Brush Chapter</span></span>

26th Annual Sportsmen’s and Conservation Banquet

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tickets Available and Sponsors & Donors Needed!!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Saturday March 23, 2013</span>

Penn Stater Conference Center and Hotel
215 Innovation Boulevard
State College PA 16803

DISCOUNT ROOM PRICES AVAILABLE!

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Starting Time 5:30 PM – Dinner 7:15 PM</span></span>

Individual Membership & Dinner Ticket: $55.00
Family Membership & Two Dinner Tickets: $90.00
Additional Dinner Ticket (for Family Members): $30.00

Raffles, Live and Silent Auctions! Lots of Guns, Plenty of Hunts!
Prizes, Good Conversation and LOTS OF FUN!

For Tickets or More Information Contact:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jim Weaver
814-574-8053 or email: [email protected]</span>
Or PM me!

Join Us For A Fun-Filled Event With Good Friends As We Help To Raise Funds For A Great Cause!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jim,
I may be interested in attending your chapter banquet but already have a RGS membership. Does that affect the cost of attending? If not, does it extend my membership?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
T-setter. As long as you are already a member you can normally attend other banquets for the cost of the meal. I attended 2 banquets the last 2 years. If they know in advance and want to check they can get your information from headquarters. Typically they take you at your word.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I haven't checked back here in awhile!! If you are already a member your membership will be extended one year. I hope that answered your question!

We still have tickets left and are always looking for sponsors and donations!!

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts