The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcement: There was a Whitetail doe escaped in the Alexandria-Huntingdon area. I am offering a reward for anyone that can hunt this doe. She has a purple 4 ear tag and a state ear tag in the other ear if found I will pay 200 to the hunter that can call me with the ear tag number and go from there my number is 814-312-7833. Please spread the word in the area. Thank you
Freedom Whitetails
Call or text with any questions. No questions will be asked about the harvest of the doe

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
There had better be questions. If you are looking for people to break the gamelaws for a few dollars I for one say you are in the wrong place. If there is a honest reason and your wording just came out wrong lets hear it. Does this doe have CWD?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Did you contact the PGC and make them aware of the escape of this deer, did you contact the dept of Ag or are you trying to get this deer killed before they find out about it. Another escapee, just one more reason to shut down deer farms.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both departments know of the escaped deer, the deer does not have cwd it just needs to be accounted for. No game laws will be broken to hunt this deer, just if your in the woods and see it that it is fair game

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
Wald Jager said:
There had better be questions. If you are looking for people to break the gamelaws for a few dollars I for one say you are in the wrong place. If there is a honest reason and your wording just came out wrong lets hear it. Does this doe have CWD?
Breaking what game law?

How would he know if it has CWD?

Just because it got out it means CWD, get real!

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
John S said:
Did you contact the PGC and make them aware of the escape of this deer, did you contact the dept of Ag or are you trying to get this deer killed before they find out about it. Another escapee, just one more reason to shut down deer farms.
You really jump the gun don't you. The guy did as he was to do and you accuse him of not before even asking.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I believe I ask two questions. Do you know what a question is?

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
When the man says "no questions asked about the harvest of the doe" to me that don't sound right. Since he clarified himself I'm ok with the post. ICDY, i was asking why the' no questions asked' comment was made maybe because of the CWD. Question asked and answered, We are not all mind readers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am trying to do the right thing by not letting a farm deer run wild. If it were to be hit by a car the guy that bought her from us is responsible for the damages. I don't want that for him nore the person to hit her. The only reason she must be killed and not captured is the state has laws that you can not put them back in a heard after seven days. And with the state pa is in with the cwd scare. Please don't get me started on pa laws no questions asked means that it does not matter how far she traveled and noone would be in trouble for shooting a farm deer

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Well I hope your askin now just Archers cause to ask us on here to go out and hunt her for reward and to forget the game laws your askin for a heap of trouble.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Cripes people all the guy is asking is that if you happen to be hunting in the area and harvest that doe to call him, so he knows its dead. He isn't asking for a mob to go hunt it down!

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
Yes it is a shame how people on here are QUICK to ridicule a guy before anyone knows what is going on.
Someone asks if its CWD , how can anyone know this, it is on the hoof.

Accused of trying to get rid of it before any agency is notified, when all was notified.

Thanks (OP) for doing the right thing.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts