The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple games left before the SB! I find it fascinating that it's going to be a 24year old Goff VS a 40year old Brees and a 23year old Mahomes VS a 41year old Brady.
Also that the top 4 offenses of the year are the last 4 standing. Guess defense doesn't win championships anymore because the NFL favors offense way to much IMHO.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Well technically defenses still win championships because when the final score is 45-44, the team that only gave up 44 wins.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I can still pull for Andy Reid and the Chiefs. If they go down I can at least stomach the Rams. If they go down I don't even know if I can watch the SB.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
If it comes to rooting for the Pats or "the field", then I will be a fan of whoever plays against them. If I have to endure another New England superbowl, I think I will opt instead to do something fun like sticking needles underneath my fingernails...

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can still pull for Andy Reid and the Chiefs. If they go down I can at least stomach the Rams. If they go down I don't even know if I can watch the SB.
It's not hard to want to see Andy Reid finally get there. The Rams are the only team I don't really care to see win it all.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
If it comes to rooting for the Pats or "the field", then I will be a fan of whoever plays against them. If I have to endure another New England superbowl, I think I will opt instead to do something fun like sticking needles underneath my fingernails...
My favorite team right now is the not-Patriots! If the Chiefs manage to beat them I can then enjoy the Super Bowl.

·
Registered
39,328 Posts
Not to worry, Steeler fans, the Chiefs will prevail and go to the Super Bowl. Andy Reid is arguably the best Head Coach to never win a Super Bowl. That ends this year.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All NOLA for me! Got family down there I go every year and spend at least a week there.

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
No skin in this game for me. Good game so far, may the best team win. I will however, be cheering for Andy tonight against the Brady Bunch.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I've said it before. i don't care who wins, as long as it isn't New England. I would LOVE to see the Pats get absolutely STOMPED and see Belichek pout his way off the field. If that happened, it could possibly be the highlight of 2019 for me so far.

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
The refs missed a lot of calls(delay of game, facemask) in the first game , but the Rams victory will forever be tainted by a missed pass interference.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I've said it before. i don't care who wins, as long as it isn't New England. I would LOVE to see the Pats get absolutely STOMPED and see Belichek pout his way off the field. If that happened, it could possibly be the highlight of 2019 for me so far.
Don:t worry Kudu New Englands a struggling team!:0:)

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Yeah, I almost forgot that. At 14-0 right now, they're looking like they're going to struggle their way to another Super Bowl trophy...

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
KC narrowing the gap!!! For some reason I expected this game to be much higher scoring. ??? Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of time left, but they can't give up many more points.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts