The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a cold but great day at the Pennsylvania State Capitol building. There was a nice turn out of 2ND Amendment supporters despite the cold weather. After the rally on the Capital steps we checked our firearms in to enter the Capital Building. There were lots of reporters and TV stations filming and interviewing people however I doubt much of it will be aired or printed. We talked to some people from the Cease fire group. Most seemed to be very unfamiliar with guns and the gun culture. There were some people that talked about having family members killed by illegal guns. I guess they think more laws will keep them safe from evil people. I myself will stand by my 2ND Amendment right to protect myself from evil!

·
Registered
25,510 Posts
Darn right it was cold. I'd estimate at least 200 turned out, perhaps a tad more than that? More than showed up later in the East Wing Rotunda for the Cease Fire gathering and they were all inside.

If that picture had been a tad farther to the left, yers truly would've been in it. I was there when Sen. Solobay was speaking.

Although I was shiverin' enough that it may have been a bit blurred? Dressed for some meetings inside starting at 9 AM, but went out for the rally. Brrrr.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
Ch3 Philly news showed a few pro guys for a minute, then the rest of it was the anti's inside with a few sob stories from city people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts