The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend called me this morning to let me know his 15 year old son got his first buck(3 pt.)with a crossbow.His name is Michael and he made a beautiful shot behind the shoulder(double lunger) at 15 yds.His Dad has been taking him since he was 12 and it finally came together.I'm hoping some of you could send him some words of encouragement.He will be thrilled to read them.Thanks again and Happy Veterans Day to everyone.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Where do we need to send these words??? Your darn right I will.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Congrats on your 1st buck! Way to stick with it, patience pays off. Those 1st ones are special.

Wishing you many more memorable days hunting in the Great Outdoors!

·
Registered
424 Posts
You will remember that buck for the rest of your life and more importantly, you'll remember that you were hunting with Dad when you did it. Write it down, take pictures, and file it away. You will be glad you did. Congratulations.

Fritz

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
CONGRATS MICHAEL!!!!!

Sounds like some good shooting buddy...my first buck was a spike, you got me beat!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats Michael!

I hunted hard all year with no deer yet.Maybe you can give me some pointers.Once again congrats on your 1st buck and being such a good shot.

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Awesome to hear. The first buck is always the one that the mind drifts to. Congrats to Michael.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts