The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cancer post

The guy is in Lancaster County, should he accept my offer of HPA getting him a crossbow to hunt this Fall, I may rely on one of you SE guys to deliver to him, etc...

Folks react differently to these types offers, so let's not do much yet, til he responds. Truthfully it would be BEST to get a collection started to get him the crossbow he may want as it unites the site so well.

God Bless that young family and for the guy to be worrying about hunting season in APril...well that is the only qualification he needs for help.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I am in there for a collection. If he responds we can make this happen.

My Brother In Law lives in Lancaster County( Denver Pa ) and comes to my camp for the first week of season so Andy will be very welcome to stay at camp with us if he would like that. My BIL could bring him along.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I just read his new post in the thread. I did send a Pm to offer him a weekend at my camp this fall either small game, deer or hunting coyote with the dogs. Called my B-I-L and he would be willing to bring Andy along when he drives up.

·
6,693 Posts
Thanks for posting this, hopefully I can answer some of his questions.

I can certainly contribute some for the crossbow too.

Christian

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Andy responded to my PM. If he is able to we are setting up a weekend this fall at my camp. He wants to experience hunting coyote with hounds. My son is the same age as he is. When it is set up I will post so other rep's can join in.

·
6,693 Posts
I have to say after reading the responses to Andrew's post, it shows how many great people are on HPA (as seen many other times on here too). There is simply no other forum that could compare to the members here.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I would have to agree with that statement Christian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts