The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On filling out the Deer Harvest Report Card which box do you choose for harvesting a doe with a f/lock in the late season?The late season f/lock box looks like one you use if you get a late muzzy buck.It doesn,t ask for a doe tag #.The AL boxes look like their for reg rifle season.I would think you have to choose the first box then just have reported at the bottom takin with a Muzzy.What do you all think?

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I,ll have to check it out.I,m pretty ole school and they include the post card so that,s the route I was gonna take.Thanks for the tips.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Online is super simple....i like it for the fact that it is instant....cant get lost in the mail....i always wondered what would happen if i had a deer at the butcher or taxi or got a field check and wco seen i used a tag and the card got lost in the mail and they checked to see if i reported it.....dont know if they check on such things but they may...

One thing i found weird...my buck tag had a flintlock option...which i used....my 1A antlerless did not...its a muzzeloader so i used that..just thought that was odd...

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That,s why I,m confused.I know you can use unused buck tag to get a doe with a f/lock in the late season if you didn,t get a buck.That,s not our case but I think that,s true.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
It is true. I've never done it though. I'm thinking when you report your buck tag filled on line there might be a box to check stating it was antlerless. Don't knoe for sure on that though.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Never used the buck tag as an antlerless tag....havent looked at report cards since the new system either..ive done em all online since we could..

Always thought the old report cards had a box for antlerless flintlock though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts