1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after reading the article posted in this forum I wanted to see hpa report rates

·
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
survey up an hour and its at 90 percent reported wow a lot better than 33 percent

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Will the slob who didn't report stand up and be recognized?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
24 participapants isn't enough for a meaningful survey.

·
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John S said:
24 participapants isn't enough for a meaningful survey.
only been an hour.....also of the 300,000 deer harvested how many get cross referenced with the butcher shops and field checked deer we have almost 30,000 members here and in a while the percentages will be pretty close I bet.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
We will see, I am not sure the real number of people will admit they don't report.

·
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RonM said:
No slot for me , I didnt get anything to report...
im looking for reported deer in this one maybe after muzzy I will create one for harvest data.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
My son killed one doe and I killed two. All were reported.

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Treestand,

I would guess and I would also hope that HPA members will have a much higher reporting rate than what the PGC sees. The reason is most people on HPA are really dedicated enthusiastic hunters and people like would be more likely to report. Just my opinion, but we will see.

Oh I answered yes for a buck and for a doe for my wife, my son, and myself. We killed 3 buck, and 3 doe and all were reported.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Yessiree. My son and I both reported our deer kills.

·
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cspot said:
Treestand,

I would guess and I would also hope that HPA members will have a much higher reporting rate than what the PGC sees. The reason is most people on HPA are really dedicated enthusiastic hunters and people like would be more likely to report. Just my opinion, but we will see.

Oh I answered yes for a buck and for a doe for my wife, my son, and myself. We killed 3 buck, and 3 doe and all were reported.
I agree cspot most on here are very passionate but out of the 750,000 hunters in pa id say the major majority of them are too

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Huntered said:
I reported my doe. Guys with DMAP remember you need to report weather to kill or not.
Someone explain to me how this is acceptable to have to report even a non harvest but the mention of doing it with a system that can already handle it is a financial overload. Yes I have participated in dmap and reporting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts