The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to harvest a mature doe on Monday but when I got home to fill out my harvest report card I saw that the antlerless license number was required on the report card and that was on the deer!. The new tags are convenient but this wasn't thought out very well. I also can't find the electronic report card on the PGC website.

·
Administrator
39,022 Posts
RANDY G said:
I was able to harvest a mature doe on Monday but when I got home to fill out my harvest report card I saw that the antlerless license number was required on the report card and that was on the deer!. The new tags are convenient but this wasn't thought out very well. I also can't find the electronic report card on the PGC website.
Report it online at the pgc website!its much easier i think,and they have all your info right there for you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for pointing me in ther right direction. I found it on the website and entered my report online!

RG

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
RANDY G said:
What you have to do is go to that Blue Box on the Upper Right hand side of the home page of the PGC that Says
"BUY YOUR LICENSE HERE"

Click on that and it gives you the option of
"Harvest Reporting
* Report your deer or turkey harvests.
* View current year harvests."

Just click that and Follow the Instructions!
https://www1.pa.wildlifelicense.com/start.php

·
6,450 Posts
i was wondering if you send the card in is there any way of telling if they recieved it?

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
treestand91 said:
i was wondering if you send the card in is there any way of telling if they recieved it?
Get a Prority Mail Envelope... stick Harvest Report Card in that Envelope and mail it Certified thru the Postal Service with a return notification that it was signed for...

Other then that, Nope unless you do it online!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts