The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Contact Ten Point. I was told by my local shop that you will be seeing the Horton name again soon. I think Ten Point will take care of the problem for you. (I hope)

·
Registered
19,666 Posts
ICAREDOYOU said:
Since Horton sold out is the buyer honoring the Horton's crossbow problems?......Anyone know?
The answer is no. Horton is no more. TenPoint bought the name and some of their assets. TenPoint is resurrecting the Horton name in 2015 as Horton Crossbow Innovations. Different company started from scratch. They will have several news bows for 2015 including a reverse draw called the Storm RDX.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
ICAREDOYOU said:
Is the reverse draw like the vision?
Not alot of public info right now unless dpms has some insider information. The ATA is in early January and that is when all the information will be released.

·
Registered
443 Posts
good luck, I contacted Parker today about my Cyclone, The Redhot roller cocker is wearing the camo finish off of my rail, they told me the do not carry any barrels for cyclones anymore. so much for lifetime warranty

·
Registered
19,666 Posts
ICAREDOYOU said:
Is the reverse draw like the vision?
The Storm is a reverse draw but it will be much different than the Vision.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
There are lots of Horton parts out there unless you need trigger parts. Looking forward to the Horton brand under the Ten Point umbrella. I'll have a report on the Storm RDX here shortly.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Horton was actually bought up by many people. They held an auction and sold everything in lots. Ten point only bought a small portion of Horton. If I remember correctly they got some machinery and patents and of course the Horton name. Several shops bought spare parts and an online retailer bought the optics and assembled crossbows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts