The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reps,

As you guys know the past couple weeks have been incredible and this group has done some great work to promote HPA and get ideas and events on the ground, but as mentioned before I still see a bit of bottleneck forming in some places due to my availability and on-line time decreasing as of late.

In the past few weeks I have worked pretty closely with flanuva (Walt) on some promotional items he has designed for HPA and these works have been nothing short of incredible. As many of you know Walt is in marketing and obviously got the skills for it so I asked if he would not Cooridnate the rep program for HPA because frankly I am holding it back, and my marketing skills….well that is like having a preacher be your auto mechanic, sure I can pray it is going to work out in the end, but what we need is someone who knows the nuts and bolts of it and can put the engine together without checking the manual every step of the way. I think Walt is that guy.

Therefore today I would like to announce that Flanuva (Walt) will be the Coordinator for the HPA reps.

Obviously , all of you still have the pulse for your region and are the most important connection HPA has to it, but I believe we just need to have someone coordinating all the happenings, maybe keeping a calendar of events, supplying the events with HPA promotion materials, helping make the decisions on the fly and submitting the requests for funding and JUST REMOVE ANY SPEEDBUMPS.

Walt, I personally want to thank you for all you have done so far, you have put a buzz and excitement back into HPA with your work so far. And as I tell all the Mods alot, I am forever in your debt and wish the site produced the kind of income that could make it financially worthwhile at the same time, but with the operating costs and desire to fund what hopefully is several events and contests, it currently does not.

On that note, you guys probably noticed the new google adsense program running the last week or so on the board. I entered HPA in this program to help generate revenue for the promotional and social events I see coming down the pike, historically they have always been a financial challenage to host at certain times of the year and we need to alleviate that and this “hands off” revenue maker 24/7 seems to be a step in the right direction thus far.

Keep up the good work Reps!
John

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Congrats Walt!

I agree with John in that I think you're the right guy for the job!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congrats Walt !

You definitely are the man for the job ! ! !

I cannot express enough thanks from CampingPA.com as well !

You have been a great Godsend to me in helping in ways noone has ever been able to !

I greatly appreciate all you do for HPA and CPA...

I see great things in the horizon with you hands in the mix !

THANKS AGAIN! AND CONGRATS !

TOM

·
6,669 Posts
Congrats Walt!!!

Def. the perfect person for the job

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Thanks for all the support guys, it is appreciated.

All of you should have my contact information, if not....

Cell - 717-809-9144
Email - [email protected]

Walt

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I've been off the boards for the last few days due to being out of town - What a great surprise I came back to!

Walt your skills are extrordinary! Congrats! You are a great man for the job! I look forward to seeing you soon and congratulating you in person!

John, a good leader identifies talent and then empowers them to work their magic! You have made a good choice, sir! Once again, my hat is off to you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts