The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remington model 66 nylon semi automatic does anyone know how much theses are worth i,m buying one off a friend don,t want to cheat him

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
LAst one I saw the owner was begging for someone to take it off his hands...There were under a $100.00 when new..check on gunbroker, maybe that'll give you an idea.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
A buddy had on that I use to shoot. The stock and action are one piece nylon. the metal on the receiver is just a covering piece.

Price depends upon condition and model. Models are determined by the color..strange but true.

Seneca green is the rarest and most pricey-figure about $300.00 for one in perfect condition with the box to $175.00 for one that is showing use. Black is the Apache model with a chrome reciever and barrel and a white diamond on the forearm$175 to 250. The Mohawk brown model (I thoought they looked good)is the most common Nylon 66 figure 100 to 200.The Black diamond is the least desirable and the prices are around $90 to $125.
There waas a Cenntennial Model made only for one year based on the Mohawk Brown; I don't think these sold much. I've never seen one, so they might have more value.

Basically these guns had a lot of hype and were cheap, not a lot of long term collector value. they also made a bolt action nylon 22 lr with a clip. Seems they sold some of these in PA and I remember backpacking with one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts