The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about buying one of these for a first 1911.anybody have one or handled one or know who has one in stock?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I handled one a few months back. It was the shop owner's personal gun. He bought the first one he could get. I haven't seen one since. It's a nice gun but only a few dollars cheaper than a Kimber.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I had one in my hands yesterday at a gun show in ohio. It's the second one I've held, both selling below 600. I have to agree with glock.....nice gun, but you're betting on future value and overall quality. For that price range, you can find used colts, new springfields a host of other proven to hold value over time. For a few more, kimber - like money in the bank if you ever have to get rid of it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've seen a few of these 1911s and I can't really say I was all that impressed. I'd rather spend the money on a Springfield or maybe a Tact RIA. I do need to get a nice 1911 soon though shouldnt have gotten rid of mine.

·
Registered
25,785 Posts
Talked to one feller at our club that bought one about a month ago. Liked it, but had to send it back due to some trigger issues. Ain't seen him since, so have no idea how he made out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts