The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at these on gunbroker lately and they seem to be asking north of $500 for them. While grocery shopping at my local walmart, I stoped by the sporting goods dept. and they have one for $397. The upc numbers match. Am I missing something? It just seems to good to be true.

Also, does anyone have any positive/negative opinions on this gun?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
bought 2 of them for the youngsters. Work great and have propably killed 20 deer with them. Even though they are larger, they will not give up their 243s.

·
Registered
766 Posts
No Wal-Mart is always cheaper than most used guns. I am amazed when people buy a used gun for more than a new one.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I bought a ruger 7mm at wal-mart 5 or 6 years ago it was $375 marked down brand new, the nearest gun shops were averaging $500 to $575 for the exact same gun I asked the one shop about it becasue I buy most of my guns there and they told me they can't beat wally world's prices on guns so I bought it at wal-mart and then bought the scope at the gun store. That's the only one I ever bought at wal-mart because unfortunately ours never had much of a selection and shortly thereafter stopped selling them, but if it's the same gun cheaper go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts